Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Last Walk


Yesterday was the last walk Macy and I will take with the puppies. Hard to believe that the 8 weeks has arrived. I know of some VERY excited families who probably think today is Christmas. ;-) The puppies have grown up- from 1 pound at birth to the 17 pounds they are now. Pip has caught up with the rest of the gang and is very handsome. Gary, who's new name is Guinness is still a food-a-holic! And the sassy black female is still plenty sassy!


Macy is ready for life to get "back to normal". Yesterday she played hard with the puppies as if she knew this would be the last time- at least until our Puppy Reunion Party. I too am ready for more sleep, although it will be bittersweet to say good-bye. I still have two puppies without homes, so they will stay with me until we find them the perfect spot!















Last kiss for Uncle Bubba


When I get puppy updates, I will be sure to add them to the blog so you
can see our puppies grow up!

No comments: