Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Great Outdoors




I'm not sure that blogging at 1:30 in the morning is such a good idea! However, it seems like it has been too long since my last post, and these puppies are getting cuter. They are so adventurous. When they first come out of the pen they race to the barn door. From there, they scatter- some go to the last snow pile where Cash is usually playing, some duck under the plastic swimming pool for a game of hide-and-go-seek, a few run to the leaf pile, and the two girls head for trouble! The black girl goes straight to the horse pasture-gotta love horse poop. The chocolate girl heads up the road to explore. Both of my trouble makers don't seem to stay away from the group for too long. And when I call, they all come racing back to me- some carrying sticks or leaves. And there is always one who has the tail of another puppy in it's mouth- like elephants in a row. I tell those puppies time and time again that tails and ears are NOT chew toys! It is too crazy to think that just a little over a week and these pups will be off to see the world. I still have a few that are not spoken for so they will just stay with me until the right family comes along!

I am excited for this group to head out. They are smart, cute, and have temperaments that show why I love Labs! Like Macy and Sam, the pups are very very sweet!















No comments: