Sunday, November 16, 2008

On the Farm




More cute pictures of the gang. The just keep getting cuter...and braver. It is so fun to take them for their walks and watch them explore the great outdoors. I have them until the end of the week, then they will be off to bigger and better things. People ask me if it's hard to see them leave- I say it's bittersweet! Sure, we love these guys! But by the time they are 8 weeks old- Ryder and I are READY for a break. Not to mention that the families that these puppies go to live with are the "cream of the crop"- heck, I would go live with them if I could! ;-)

In this group of photo's I tried to label that I could identify. Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart!

TBM
LHF

TTM & HF
TBM

TBM- Trouble Maker!

TTM
RHF- "Stand Off with Uncle Bubba"

NMF

LHF

NMM & BF

???

NMM


I also took some video footage- but be warned- it is not easy following nine puppies. It may cause motion sickness.


No comments: