Friday, November 28, 2008

Introducing Macy


This is Macy, or as we call her "Roonis"! I keep asking myself if "I've lost my mind in having another litter of puppies so soon. The answer must be YES! ;-) Truth be told, we have been waiting a long time to breed Macy, and after finding the perfect match ( a very handsome boy from Canada), we decided to just go for it.
Puppies are due the 1st, although I think it may happen a day or two sooner. Macy is HUGE. Hard to believe, but even bigger then Ryder. Talk about a "baby bump"...She is carrying her puppies very low. Her normal waistline is about 30-33 inches. Right now her waistline is almost 45 inches. Macy seems very content on having her puppies in the house and loves her big padded pillow.
Keep your fingers crossed from an easy delivery and healthy pups!



"The Baby Bump"


No comments: