Monday, December 15, 2008

It's all a blur...


The puppies and I have been playing Peek-a-boo for a few days as their eyes have been opening very slowly. It's one of my favorite times in the puppy milestones. With their eyes opening they start to play with each other and when I talk to them, they will wag their tails at me- a true Labrador! It's still all a little blurry for them, but know to look in the direction a sound is coming from. They are all very happy puppies. As soon as I feel teeth, I will start them on puppy food- soaked and pureed. It is a fun and messy thing to watch.
Another exciting thing that happens at this time is that I get to return to sleeping in my own bed! ;-) It has been two nights of pure Heaven.

Although Macy is being an excellent mom, I can see that she is a little bored. I keep telling her how cold it is outside and that she should be thanking me for letting her sleep in the house. During the day I have been letting her go out with the other girls to look for mice a few times a day. She just loves to hunt for mice.

I am in love with the faces on these puppies, particularly the black males. Can't wait to have them grow up a bit more.















"Our First Play Time"

No comments: